Picking the right tri suit you are comfortable in and can compete without having to worry about chafing, itching scratching or any other irritation while you are out on the race can be a bit of a challenge.
There is enough to worry about without adding to it.
We have picked out a few of the best from our tri suit women category that we feel will give you the comfortable edge on race day.
Whether it is a 2 piece tri suit or an all in one you have come to the right place.
- Dual Hip Holster pockets for nutrition storage
- Performance Endura fabric to help you stay dry and comfortable
- NEW - Teksheen BIO wrap gripper-free hem
- SeamLink stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort, minimizes chafing and stretches with fabric
- Material: [upper] Speed Tech (81% nylon, 19% Lycra); [lower] Lazer Rev (78 % polyester 22 % spandex)Fit: anatomic paneledInseam: 9.75 inChamois: yes, TriEliteChamois Thickness: variableRemovable Chamois: noBib: noPockets: 1 rearSPF Rating: 50UPF Rating: 50Recommended Use: triathlonManufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Sbr skin x Technology boosts performance, support and recovery with 70D Elastane fabric
- High Fil mesh paneling on the front and back provides breathability and full range of motion
- Flat lock stitching creates a streamlined look, enhancing comfort while reducing chafe
- The quick-drying, Ultra-thin speed line chamois has the essential padding you need while riding
- Silicone-free Y elastic grip keeps your tri suit comfortably in place with two rear pockets are ideal for storing fuel
- Fall/Winter 2013
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- ELITE transfer In-R-Cool fabric powered by cold black provides superior cooling and reflective Sun Protection
- ELITE transfer In-R-Cool fabric features Lycra Sport that helps garments maintain original compression levels
- ELITE transfer Aero fabric is strategically placed for superior aerodynamics, separate bra top offers maximum support and allows easy on/off access of the suit
- Merrow stitch construction for superior next-to-skin comfort, 10 inch
- Two back easy access Envelope pockets, TRI quick-dry chamois, 9 inch
No products found.
- Silicone beaded leg gripper
- Zone construction features mesh panel inserts for airflow and breathability
- Flat seams for increased comfort and abrasion resistance
- Front zip for extra ventilation on hot rides and runs
- Fabric Type :85% Nylon 15% Spandex
- Two rear angled mesh storage pockets
- 105 denier circular knit compression for incredible strength, durability + muscle stabilization
- High comfort, low profile superfit powermesh waistband for breathability + a firm, flat fit
- Flocked inner leg opening for comfort
- Anti-chaffe fusion bonded seams
- Aquaglide fabric with Orca Enduro water-repellent coating improves glide through the swim
- Vapour side panels combined with a Soft Mesh back panel provides breathability where you need it
- 6mm women-specific Italian Tri-Support chamois with 70kg density and fast wicking
- Built-in Zip Front Tri internal bra features an Aquaglide front panel for increased support
- Two rear covered pockets centred across the lower back give you plenty of room to store the nutritio
If you have used any other ladies tri suit then let us know and we will review it. If suitable we will add it to the list and publish it here. If you would like to write a review on any women’s tri suit then even better. Let us know and we will add it to this page.
You can also check out the full selection of women’s tri suits over on Amazon.
Thanks and happy running.